This healthy vegan smoothie is packed full of vitamins to banish any winter blues! Pack full with fabulous flavours, dust off your juicer and give this one a try!
- 1 young beetroot (approximately 120g/4¼oz), cooked
- 125ml/4fl oz coconut milk, chilled
- 1 ripe banana
- A handful of blueberries
- 1 vanilla pod ( just the inside, discarding the pod)
- 7 ice cubes
- tiny pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- Chop the beetroot and banana and blend with all ingredients until completely smooth.
- Divide the liquid between two tall glasses, add a straw and enjoy!
Easy-peasy orange squeezy!
If you enjoy fresh fruit, why not grow your own? Click on the link below to find a vast range of super foods available for you to grow at home! http://www.spaldingbulb.co.uk/grow-your-own/